We have so many different people and nationalities staying at Bakkelund and visiting Møn. Bikers, hikers, motorbikes, gamers, nature associations etc. As a group you are able to socialise together in cosy and beautiful surroundings. You will be able to stay in lovely rooms with private terraces with stunning views of the surrounding nature. Your group can gather for social activities in our cosy living room area, or in our courtyard and cosy corners around the farm.
We have great kitchen facilities where you are welcome to prepare your own food. You can also order food from one of our local catering companies:
- Wonderfully decorated rooms with private bathrooms and direct access to private terraces with stunning views to the surrounding nature
- Cosy rooms with shared bathroom and views of the blue ocean and Møn’s Klint in the horizon.
- Breakfast buffet – our guests often praise the breakfast buffet and the cosy atmosphere in the dinning room. If you need a lunch pack for your day trip, you are able to prepare your own lunch pack and warm coffee from our breakfast buffet for a small additional payment.
- Wonderful cosy corners and a charming courtyard where you can sit and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and stunning view of the surrounding nature.
- Dogs are allowed in the rooms with private bathrooms.
- We happily share our recommendations for trips and adventures around Møn.
- Large dinning rooms where everyone can gather
- Highchair and bed for small children
- Laundry facilities
- Pets, toys and games for children
- One of the best panoramic views of Møn.
- Great kitchen facilities if you wish to cook your own food
- Cosy living room area with TV
- Free Wifi everywhere at the Bed and Breakfast
- Cosy fireplace and BBQ area which is popular all year around
- Bus number 667 stops just outside our doorstep.
And last, but not least: At Bakkelund you get a good nights sleep!
‘Påskelauget say thank you so much for a lovely mini holiday at Bakkelund – a wonderful place which has been perfect for us’
‘Great grandmother and her 4 dear generations – 21 participants in total – express a united thanks from our hearts for a very comfortable stay at Bakkelund. We will remember this for a long time’