Here is space for everyone
We are pleased to experience how satisfied disabled people have been staying at Bakkelund. With easy access everywhere at the Bed and Breakfast, everyone is able to enjoy their stay and beautiful nature around us.
When we renovated Bakkelund, it was important to us to make sure that all 9 rooms, as well as all other facilities at the farm, are accessible to disabled people.
Get close to Møn’s Klint
The experience being at the top of Møn’s Klint is amazing, and people with disabilities are now able to get close to Møn’s Klint through the new boardwalk http://naturstyrelsen.dk/lokale-enheder/lokale-nyheder/2013/jan/boardwalk-paa-moens-klint/
We are proud to be registered and verified by ‘Good Access’. Click here to see if we match the criteria for your specific needs. http://godadgang.dk/gb/places/mainsheet.asp?id=6999
- Wonderfully decorated rooms with private bathrooms and direct access to private terraces with stunning views to the surrounding nature
- Cosy rooms with shared bathroom and views of the blue ocean and Møn’s Klint in the horizon.
- Breakfast buffet – our guests often praise the breakfast buffet and the cosy atmosphere in the dinning room. If you need a lunch pack for your day trip, you are able to prepare your own lunch pack and warm coffee from our breakfast buffet for a small additional payment.
- Wonderful cosy corners and a charming courtyard where you can sit and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and stunning view of the surrounding nature.
- Dogs are allowed in the rooms with private bathrooms.
- We happily share our recommendations for trips and adventures around Møn.
- One of the best panoramic views of Møn.
- Easy access everywhere at Bakkelund
- Great kitchen facilities if you wish to cook your own food
- Cosy living room area with TV
- Free Wifi everywhere at the Bed and Breakfast
- Cosy fireplace and BBQ area which is popular all year around
- Bus number 667 stops just outside our doorstep.
And last, but not least: At Bakkelund you get a good nights sleep!
‘We thank you for a wonderful week – lovely room, disabled-friendly environment, and fine fine food. Wonderful to be here.’
‘Thank you so much for a wonderful stay. We woke up to the sounds of birds and a wonderful cup of coffee.’