Biker and Hiker
Dear Biker and Hiker
It makes us happy every time a biker or a hiker enters our courtyard after a long day full of adventures. Take a well-deserved warm shower, sit and relax with a cold drink from our minibar or a cup of coffee.
We have made Bakkelund a comfortable and practical place for bikers. We are proud to be Bed+Bike certified. https://www.danskturismefremme.dk/ln-int/danskturistfremme/welcome-active-denmark
You can keep your bike indoor in our barn, and we have a small bike repair area. If your clothes are dirty we have washing and drying facilities.
We happily share our recommendations for local bike routes and hiking trails for both children and adults. We can also provide our recommendations for trips and adventures around the island.
Homemade delicious food for our guests to de-frost and heat in the oven.
Bakkelund is located in eastern Møn – in between Stege and Møn’s Klint. We are located within near distance of all experiences in Møn whether you are hiking or biking.
Our guests usually say that one day is not enough to explore all of the experiences Møn has to offer. We therefore suggest, that you spend two days – or more, to make sure you have enough time to explore the island.
We can offer a wonderful package-deal for a couple of days. Click here link
Click here to see tourist attractions at Møn link
Hiking trails map Camønoen: http://camoenoen.dk/
- Wonderfully decorated rooms with private bathrooms and direct access to private terraces with stunning views to the surrounding nature
- Cosy rooms with shared bathroom and views of the blue ocean and Møn’s Klint in the horizon.
- Breakfast buffet – our guests often praise the breakfast buffet and the cosy atmosphere in the dinning room. If you need a lunch pack for your day trip, you are able to prepare your own lunch pack and warm coffee from our breakfast buffet for a small additional payment.
- Wonderful cosy corners and a charming courtyard where you can sit and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and stunning view of the surrounding nature.
- Dogs are allowed in the rooms with private bathrooms.
- We happily share our recommendations for trips and adventures around Møn.
- One of Møn’s best panoramic views
- Maps with local bike routes
- Map with hiking trails around Camønoen
- Indoor bike storage, bike repair area, laundry facilities
- Great kitchen facilities if you wish to cook your own food
- Homemade meals to heat in the oven
- Cosy living room area with TV
- Free wifi everywhere at the Bed and Breakfast
- Cosy campfire and BBQ area which is popular all year around.
- Bus nr. 667 stops just outside our doorstep.
And last, but not least: At Bakkelund you get a good nights sleep!
‘Thanks for your smiles and forthcoming approach – it has made our stay a wonderful experience. Thank you for great advice on nature experiences, we have enjoyed the beautiful autumn here at Møn. Thanks for the great breakfast buffet. We will recommend your fine place to others. Warm smiles’
‘We arrived Friday midday in sunshine and had some wonderful experiences, where we have biked to Møn’s Klint and Nyord. The surroundings at Bakkelund are fantastic with your personal touch in the rooms and the surrounding landscape. We have greatly appreciated your hospitality and wonderful breakfast buffet. Many summer greetings from the 13 bikers’