Bed & Breakfast for couples
Explore beautiful Møn
Would you like to experience Møn’s breath-taking nature?
The island offers plenty of adventures! You can spend your time searching for fossils at the beach, and if you are lucky you will see the worlds fastest bird, the peregrine falcon. Møn has a rich birdlife with birds like eagles, cranes and kites passing by Bakkelund during spring and autumn.
Wonderful rooms surrounded by stunning nature
We offer cosy rooms with private bathrooms and direct access to private terraces. From your private terrace you can enjoy the peaceful view of rolling hills, and listen to the birds who live around Bakkelund all throughout the summer. Our guests often describe Bakkelund as a very idyllic place.
Starry sky with view of the Milky Way
In the evenings after sunset you can relax by the bonfire in our garden. When it is dark at Møn, the view of the starry sky is unique. There are no street lamps to disturb the starry view. (http://www.darksky-moen.dk/)
If you feel like going out for dinner, Møn offers several wonderful restaurants. You can also cook your own food in our kitchen facilities and enjoy it in our living room, in the courtyard or at your private terrace.
Our guests often express how much they enjoy our breakfast buffet in our cosy dinning room. Our breakfast buffet includes freshly baked bread, coffee, cheese eggs, pancakes, fresh fruits, yoghurt and juice etc.
- Beautifully decorated clean rooms with private bathroom and private terrace with direct access to the surrounding rolling hills.
- Cosy rooms with shared bathrooms and views of the ocean and Møns clint in horizont.
- Breakfast buffet – our guests often praise the breakfast buffet and the cosy atmosphere in the dinning room. If you need a lunch pack for your day trip, you are able to prepare your own lunch pack and warm coffee from our breakfast buffet for a small additional payment.
- Wonderful cosy corners and a charming courtyard where you can sit and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and stunning view of the surrounding nature
- Dogs are allowed in the rooms with private bathrooms
- We happily share our recommendations for trips and adventures around the island.
- One of Møn’s best panoramic views
- Great kitchen facilities if you wish to cook your own food
- Cosy living room area with TV
- Free wifi everywhere at the Bed and Breakfast
- Cosy campfire and BBQ area which is popular all year around.
- Bus nr. 667 stops just outside our doorstep.
And last, but not least: At Bakkelund you get a good nights sleep!
’Thank you so much for a lovely stay in calm and beautiful surroundings. We all slept well, including our dog 🙂 ‘
‘What a wonderful place! The rooms are superb and breakfast is great! Worth our recommendations! THANKS’
‘Thanks for a couple of wonderful days in in your fine and cosy B&B! Wonderful breakfast, helpful and considered hosts – and moonshine on terrace! What more could we ask for?’
‘This is a piece of Danish history with its rural charm that you have created here, and it is wonderful to experience. Your hospitality and genuine interest for your guests have given us memories, which we will never forget, and we will definitely return. Thanks for strawberries and fresh asparagus – as Danish as it can possibly be!’